Other Projects designs things. We apply architectural thinking to domains beyond traditional buildings - our work range from narratives to strategies, objects to furniture, interiors to exteriors, villages to cities. We like to explore and create playful designs that respond positively to ever-changing contemporary needs in rational, innovative and often, naive ways. Other Projects is a multi-discplinary design studio directed by brothers Nicolas and Douglas Lee, and is currently based in New York (and occasionally, Hong Kong).
- Finalist, Last House on Mulholland Competition, 2017
- Winner, Moran Folly Competition, 2016
- Winner, ChiDesign CADE Competition, 2015
- Finalist, Young Architects Competition, 2015
- Jury’s List, The Next Helsinki Competition, 2015